Closed-cell spray foam insulation systems, when properly installed, deliver energy savings of up to 45%!
- WHY DO I WANT OR NEED LAPOLLA SPRAY FOAM INSULATION?
- HOW IS LAPOLLA SPRAY FOAM APPLIED?
- WHAT EXACTLY IS SPRAY FOAM?
- HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO CURE?
- DOES THE FOAM HOLD MOISTURE?
- IS IT FLAMMABLE?
- WILL IT CAUSE ELECTRICAL WIRING TO OVERHEAT?
- WILL IT SHRINK OR DETERIORATE OVER TIME?
Residential Spray Foam Applications
Commercial Spray Foam Applications
SPRAY POLYURETHANE ROOFING
- Reduces installation time & cost
- Decreases energy expenses compared to alternative solutions
- Enhances resistance to wind uplift and hail damage
- Provides a waterproof monolithic seamless roof system
- Offers highest R-value per inch
Spray foam insulation seals the building envelope to stop conditioned indoor air from escaping and prevent unconditioned air from entering a building. Air exchange in and out of a building is a leading cause of escalated energy bills.
PROTECTIVE SPECIALTY COATINGS
Elastomeric protective coatings are commonly applied to protect surfaces such as storage containers, walls and equipment in food processing plants, and other containment units to reduce UV surface degradation.
Wall shear and racking strength can be up to three times stronger when insulating with closed-cell foam, rather than conventionally insulated walls.